Saturday, May 9, 2009

Previewing the Rough Cut

This past Thursday I previewed a rough cut of "The Egg Timer" for a select group of people. I wanted to get some preliminary feedback on the film. As the writer, director and editor I am so intimate and involved with the film that it becomes difficult to stand back and assess how the film is working for the viewer.

After watching the film, we had a good 40 minute discussion and I received a number of very helpful comments and suggestions. After the discussion I was able to approach the film from a little different angle; and yesterday I sat down at the computer to begin to make changes which I think will define the story and characters a little more clearly. I'll continue to work on these changes in the coming week as I show the film to more and more people.

This is a fascinating experience and I've learned so much. Once again, I thank all the folks at Splice Here for their tremendous help on the project.

1 comment:

salangane said...

Microsof company Company office 2010 is surely an innovative return fit gives flexible type as well as impressive approaches to enhance the standard of work your life regardless of where that you're - residential, education or simply place of work. Thanks to Microsof company Place of
office 2010 software, you may function several steps in addition to create wonderful results. Working with Microsof company Place of work 2010 software including Microsoft Excel in life office 2010, Microsof company PowerPoint 2010, etcetera., you could make superb studies and also giving presentations from a inspiring approach utilizing your innovative choices. Microsof company office 2010 environment likewise ensures availability to all or any strategies despite that there're far out of one thanks to Microsoft Office environment Internet Blog. Spreading, updating together with researching about listings, records, written documents along with recordsdata usually are achievable quite easily thru Microsof company Company 2010.